s2

s2
Somos o que protegemos.

domingo, 25 de novembro de 2012

Best Kiss Ever *-*

At least this time you dissapeared on a good night, you left me with the best kiss of my life.
I just keep replaying your lips bigger than mine, warm and soft touching my small cold lips in dark freezing night. Your hand touching my waist and my back pulling me closer to you.
I never wanted to stop kissing you. The whole time i was hoping would never stop, would never pull away. In that moment i could kiss you forever. The taste of the menthol and grape on your lips, my two favorite things.
That taste i'll never forget.
That kiss i'll never forget.
It was the best kiss i've ever had.
So naturally innocent and easy. Kissing you is the most beautiful thing i've ever experienced in my life.

Honestly.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário